Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Crockpot Fall Favorites

I love to use my crockpot. It's a great feeling to have dinner started in the morning. There is also no excuse to go out to dinner because you have dinner ready. My crockpot has been busy lately. I already made 2 soups, chili and apple sauce. I am planning for a few more this week and next week. This week we are making Split pea soup. What crockpot meals are your favorite? What have you made this week in  your crockpot?

Fall Crockpot Favorites 

  1. Apple sauce, apple butter, apple cider (I didn't make apple butter yet. It takes 12 hours in the crockpot.) 
  2. Chili (I make 2 point weight watchers chile recipe. I often use ground turkey instead of ground beef. This is a great recipe.)
  3. Italian Beef (A midwestern dish served on rolls.)
  4. Split Pea Soup (I love this soup. I have a great recipe from one of my friends.)
  5. French Dip (A favorite of my daughter)
  6. Beef Stew (We often make a Guinness Beef Stew. Need biscuits with this meal.)
  7. Pulled pork (Also needs rolls)
  8. Pork chops and apples or apple cider (Use for those apples you picked.)
  9. AuGratin Potatoes (My daughter like this with ham. Another one of her favorites.)
  10. Pumpkin Dump Cake (There are many crockpot dump cakes. They are quick, easy and taste great.)
  11. Bread Pudding (I am going to try a pumpkin pecan bread pudding this year.)
  12. Mac & Cheese (There are lots of varieties of this dish.)
  13. Stuffed Pepper soup (A favorite of mine)
  14. Meatball and Pasta Sauce (A favorite in many homes including mine.)
  15. Beef Stroganoff (Sour cream goes in at the end. Also, this dish needs egg noddles.)
  16. Turkey Breast (We are going to be trying this for Thanksgiving this year.)
  17. Pasta y fagioli (I use a Olive Garden copycat recipe.
  18. Pot roast (A fall and winter favorite. I put potatoes, carrots and onions in this.)
Have fun with your crockpot. Share with me your crockpot fall favorites. You might give me more ideas. 


No comments:

Post a Comment