Monday, October 3, 2016

October, Already?!

I can't believe it is October already! I have been busy with my daughter at college. We have been there 3 times. Its been crazy. I have also been to BloggyCon16. I learned a lot there. I also learned that I have a lot to learn. I will tell you all about BloggyCon next Tuesday. For today, I will share what I have planned for the month.


Goals:

  1. I will keep working on my couch to 5k and walking. I am motivation myself using virtual runs. I already have one metal and am working on the next one. I am signing up with my running friends for the Run Santa Run race. It was the first race I ran last year. 
  2. I will continue working on my blog, transfer to wordpress and learn more about blogging. I have a lot to learn.
  3. Making and freezing chili, soups and pasta sauce. I already make turkey and rice soup and pasta e fagioli (Italian pasta and bean soup). This week I plan to make chili (weight watchers 2 pt turkey chili). Let me know if anyone wants me to share the recipes. I have been using my crock pot for these recipes.




Books: I plan to read at least 2 non-fiction books and 3 fiction books. The non-fiction books that I chose to read are The Miracle Morning by Hal Elrod and How to Blog for Profit Without Selling You Soul by Ruth Soukup (which I received at BloggyCon). The fiction books haven't been picked yet but I want to finish Where She Went by Gayle Forman.


At the end of the month/ beginning of the new month, I will share how I have done on my goals and my goals for the next month. Do you have any goals for this month? Can you share any in the comments? There will be more on Thursday about fall, my favorite season. 




No comments:

Post a Comment